Happy New Year !!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marcusnieman said:
Ditto from the girls:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e164/Jpguard24/happy-new-year.jpg

I love those butts ... hhmmmm .... :oops:
Roger
BTW Marcus ... the more I'm playing them the more I love those VanZandt Blues on my Strat ... :wink:

Yes Happy New Year to all.

I'm starting my year with a most excellent breakfast burrito from one of my fave restaurants in Fort Worth, Texas: Fuzzy's. Mmmm ... .

Happy New Year to everybody, & thank you to everybody who has made this such an interesting & informative place about so many things musical - not just about Tokais.

And Marcus - if one of those girls happens to be Cricket, I think she might have a case against you for stalking. :eek:

Mike

:lol:

As I posted on the other forum, I'm not much of a holidays/new year guy, but I do wish all of my fellow musicians and guitar lovers a Happy New Year.

2008 was a very good year for me, in fact, all things considered, I can't ever remember a really bad year. There were years when I did some pretty stupid things and had a few more obstacles than others but everyone of them had just as many opportunities. And I've certainly had much more than my share of 'outstanding' years.

Although there's a lot of things already scheduled for me in 2009 and ten years beyond, who knows what'll happen. One thing I do know and I've said this to my friends for many years now, is that if it all ended today, I've come way farther than I would've ever thought, hoped or expected.

A lot of people are lamenting the state of the world and all the crap they see on the news and far more serious things that may be happening to them personally. Sometimes things aren't good, but my experience is that all of us who picked up a guitar or some other musical instrument at a very young age or whatever point in life and started making sounds with it are--in addition to being creative--eternally optimistic. Remember when the van ran out of gas at 3:30 in the morning halfway between Amarillo and Tucumcari on your way to the next gig and you were on some back road because the headlights weren't working very well and you didn't want to get stopped by the highway patrol on the interstate and you had to walk seven miles to get a gas can (way back before cell phones and you couldn't even afford a regular phone then anyway)? At least it was summer and it was warm and the walk felt good and you made it to the next club and got a few hours sleep before the show that night. Things got better. Because then as now, you just kept moving ahead following that dream. If that's all it ever is, it beats the hell out of the alternative.

stratman323 said:
And Marcus - if one of those girls happens to be Cricket, I think she might have a case against you for stalking. :eek:

Mike

:lol:

LOL.... my wife keeps me on a short leash around Lickit...I mean Cricket.

Latest posts

Back