• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Metallic grey Breezysound for sale in London, UK

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Recent purchases mean that I have to sell a couple of guitars. Shame, but you all know how it is....

So, my gorgeous metallic grey Breezy has just gone on eBay - 99p start with no reserve. I hope my confidence that it will fetch a decent price is correct!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260204976663&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

Now that the neck on my 80s Candy Apple Red Fender Japan Tele has been sorted, I usually tend to pick that as the neck is slimmer. The grey Breezy has a great neck, but it's just that bit fatter, so most people will prefer it, but I don't.

126_2689.jpg

I also have a Yamaha AEX 502 semi acoustic for sale too:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260204967524&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

127_2731.jpg

Any questions? :p

Mike

Wood Green. I understand you're close to me? I was tempted to ask about trying the JV you had for sale, but I might have liked it, & I really don't need any more Strats.... :-?

I do. News travels fast! Why, do you wanna try it? Not that I'm looking to sell it. Anyway, John still has the right to change his mind until 2 weeks is up - he may demand it back. :eek:

no. I have 2 JV's. I've had a few Springy's over the years but lower end ones. Actually, thinking it over I would be interested in seeing what the ST-80 is like

Well I also have an ST60, with a slimmer neck, but it's poly, so I'm still making up my mind how much I like the 80.

Rehearsal tomorrow... :lol:

Actually I'd be interested to find out what you think of both of them, so drop me a PM if you want to meet up.

There's one day to go on eBay, so get in quick if you want a Breezy. Bidding is currently at only ?100.........

Link at the top of the page. 8)

eek! It's too gorgeous!

Currently craving a Tele... might have to sneak a bid or two in if it stays low.

:D :D :D

By the way; what body wood is it?

Cheers,

Sam.

It's a gorgeous colour, unusual too. I don't recall ever seeing another Tele of any kind in this colour. Rosewood boards don't seem too common on Breezys either, unfortunately for me. :lol:

I honestly don't know what the body wood is. Very hard to tell with solid colours. My 88 Fender Japan Tele is basswood, I believe, so I would guess basswood or alder. Somebody else might know?

If it was a maple board instead, I would be beyond words...... but Rosewood is cool too. :)

Would be nice to know the body wood if any one has an idea.

Latest posts

Back