• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My 40th Guitar SOLD In 2007

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIJvintage

Reaction score
This has been a good year for guitar sales, as I just SOLD my 40th guitar for the year starting January 1, 2007

My 40th guitar sold for 2007, a very early 0066** serial number example Bacchus BST-64V, reissue of a 1964 Strat, in Fiesta Red

BST-64VFiestaRed.jpg

This BST-64V is going to Belgium; enjoy this incredible Strat Jerome

Nice guitar!

I took the LPB BST-62 off your hands earlier in the year. Really great Strat copy. Just perfect fit, finish and playability.

How come you've been off-loading all your Bacchus guitars?

Yeah Bacchus guitars are really really nice. I am in the process of buying a 04 G-Studio QM/ASH. Can't wait to get it.

Congratulations on the 400th sale. Do you make a living ful time out of this or is this just a side business for you?

youami said:
Nice guitar!

I took the LPB BST-62 off your hands earlier in the year. Really great Strat copy. Just perfect fit, finish and playability.

How come you've been off-loading all your Bacchus guitars?

That would be the second from left, in the pic; very nice Bacchus & thank you for being sooo patient, with the USPS snafu.
I sold all in the photo, and everyone seems to be quite happy with the Bacchus Strats.
I kept only one Bacchus, a 0022** serial numbered BST-64V, white & not pictured here.
Leaning more towards the Lesters, and keeping more of the project Strats, than the higher end, higher $$ stuff.
BST1.jpg

Here's the white BST-64V, the BEST Bacchus Strat ever in my hands 8) but of course, they're all great Strats.......
BST64V-002206.jpg

QuattroSte said:
Yeah Bacchus guitars are really really nice. I am in the process of buying a 04 G-Studio QM/ASH. Can't wait to get it.

Congratulations on the 400th sale. Do you make a living ful time out of this or is this just a side business for you?

Make a living? LOL, heck, I lose money on some sales but how else am I gonna find such great guitars; call it very cheap or free rental rates, and sometimes I actually make a buck, LOL.............

The best part is, many people have received some really great guitars from me, and are very happy with their purchases :D

Here is a reply from the buyer...................

Hi Rich

Just received the guitar and played it for 1/2 hour.

I have to admit that the finish and overall condition is outstanding, better than my JV. The neck is medium chunky indeed, and plays very well. Still have to get used to the PUs, but I noticed a quite vintage-oriented output and and kind of sound, clear and rather soft as opposed to the more powerful PUs around on modern Strats. This is what I like with vintage PUs, better suited for blues in my opinion.

I was a bit astonished by the paint: I have had other older nitro finished guitars and the lacquer tended to crack. On my (new) telecaster, I also have a nitro finish which is very thin. On this one the lacquer looks glossy. Not a problem anyhow, and the color is beautiful.

So, all in all, I am very satisfied and amazed by the quality of some of these Japanese guitars. I got a good feeling for this one and I liked the way we efficiently communicated.

Thanks
Jerome

Back