• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai Loverock LS 150 Wine Red 2005 for Sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBUK

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to sell my Tokai Loverock LS 150 in Wine Red (2005). You know the specs :lol:

It's in as new condition but is not being sold with case. All original with open book headstock.

I need to sell it through medical issues, but I am not giving up guitar playing as it helps my condition just need something lighter and with a thinner neck.

I will send pictures to anyone interested if you give me your e-mail.

I'm not looking to make a profit or anything just enough to fund a new guitar. As such I will be open to offers over ?500 :eek: which I think is reasonable.

I'm in Lincolnshire so could meet if someone is not too far away.

Thanks for reading

LBUK

Email me some pics please.Im in the UK not far from you,+ what is your best price Cash this weekend :wink:

Kaze Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but this is like chewing-gum.....

Why the comment ? Have you ever considered there may be reasons why people cannot do things at the speed you require or would like.

Withdrawing the guitar from sale.

Apologies to anyone who may have been interested.

LBUK

Sorry, if you felt offended, didn't mean to. We were just waiting for some pics and info, 'cause it sounded interesting.

To be fair, anyone who asks for info. about a guitar on here is quickly told by several people to post photos. If they don't, they don't get any replies.

I'm not offended :lol:

Guitar is no longer for sale. I haven't the neccessary time to respond as quickly as people would obviously like so I'll keep it for the moment. I can still play it at the moment but is becoming more difficult and it is a great guitar. I'll probably need to sell in the future but maybe not through here.

I'm not keen on

stratman323 wrote

To be fair, anyone who asks for info. about a guitar on here is quickly told by several people to post photos. If they don't, they don't get any replies.

I did ask if people where interested to supply an e-mail address but no reply. If it has to be done in a certain way or nobody replies then I guess I'll give it a miss. If people are interested they should reply, if not they should keep away from the thread.

LBUK wrote

I will send pictures to anyone interested if you give me your e-mail.

Nobody was initially interested or gave me an e-mail address to send pics but some comments about speed of posting and even more now the guitar is no longer for sale.

MIJvintage wrote

Photos = Good

No photos = not good
Patience and understanding - Good :D

No Patience and understanding - Not Good :(

:wink:

LBUK

LBUK said:
I'm not offended ..... I can still play it at the moment but is becoming more difficult and it is a great guitar. I'll probably need to sell in the future but maybe not through here.

LBUK

Huh? What's becoming more difficult - your playing or the guitar?

Sell it wherever you want - seems to me it would be easier to post pics viewable to everyone asking rather than handling individual emails...... whatever - but it does sound like you're a tad bit offended. :wink:

I'll post some pictures early next week for anydody interested.

LBUK

I did say I would post pics. People couldn't wait

I'm definately not offended. You can't easily distinguish peoples emotions from messages.

Huh? What's becoming more difficult - your playing or the guitar?

Read the first post

I need to sell it through medical issues, but I am not giving up guitar playing as it helps my condition just need something lighter and with a thinner neck.

LBUK

MMMMM i did ask him to email some pics on the 26th and i was really interested :wink: as some of you can see.Fair enough some people just havent got the time to do things straight away for reasons of there own.BUT i did notice that he could reply on the forum,so an email even if he hadnt got pics he could have emailed me out of courtesy and to say he would forward them on later. :wink:

LBUK, I can recommend Parker Fly Deluxe!!

Under 5 lbs, thin neck and cool looking, extremely great guitar!

www.parkerguitars.com :D

Joukov

Thanks for the recommendation :D

Rossi

I never posted on the forum between the date you asked for pictures and the date you said you wasn't interested anymore. :wink:

LBUK said:
Joukov

Thanks for the recommendation :D

Rossi

I never posted on the forum between the date you asked for pictures and the date you said you wasn't interested anymore. :wink:

Give me a price I cant refuse and I might be intrested. Bonus is, I am on the Lincs / Cambs border.

But I do mean a price I cant resist. As you know I want a burst, but I will take anything at the right price ;)

Back