• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT: Tokai, Orville, Edwards Les Paul Jr. DC TV Yellow

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DamienC

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm basically looking for a Japanese Les Paul Junior Double-Cutaway guitar in TV Yellow, preferably with tortoiseshell pickguard.

I have a 2005 Gibson Les Paul Junior Single-Cutaway Reissue in Vintage Sunburst that I would be willing to trade for this guitar. I also have a set of Kluson Deluxe tuners, a Badass-style chrome bridge, and a 1993 Gibson USA P-90 pickup with black dog-ear cover that I'd be willing to part with.

Otherwise, I'm looking to spend between $650-850 for a Japanese copy. PM or e-mail me with offers.

1 P-90 (like the ones played by Johnny Thunders and Mick Jones of the Clash). NOT the two pickup Specials.

I'm not really concerned with the make. Don't care if it's Tokai, Orville, Edwards or whatever so long as it looks like a Gibson LP Junior. :p

DamienC said:
Hi.

I'm basically looking for a Japanese Les Paul Junior Double-Cutaway guitar in TV Yellow, preferably with tortoiseshell pickguard.

I have a 2005 Gibson Les Paul Junior Single-Cutaway Reissue in Vintage Sunburst that I would be willing to trade for this guitar. I also have a set of Kluson Deluxe tuners, a Badass-style chrome bridge, and a 1993 Gibson USA P-90 pickup with black dog-ear cover that I'd be willing to part with.

Otherwise, I'm looking to spend between $650-850 for a Japanese copy. PM or e-mail me with offers.

DamienC said:
Hi.

Basically your looking for this :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ESP-Edwards-E-JR-95LT-RE_W0QQitemZ330110685773QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2384QQcmdZViewItem

Hmm... what country are you in?

I've just been wondering if I play my Edwards enough to justify it. Though I probably can't afford to sell it either :)

Cheers
Chipps (UK)

Back