• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bacchus BST-67V <> Very Rare Early 009*** Serial #

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIJvintage

Reaction score
I have a very rare Bacchus BST-67V that I am offering. It is a very early example of the mid 1990's Bacchus BST Vintage line of Strats, with a very low 009*** serial number.

This is the ONLY BST-67V that I ever have personally seen offered, or 'for sale' anywhere, and I have scoured known, & unknown sources for these for over 3 years.

The Bacchus catalogue is the ONLY place I have seen another BST-67V, and it had a maple fingerboard. The example I am offering has a rosewood fingerboard.

This one weighs in at 7 lbs. 12 ozs., is completely, 100% original, is in 9.0 condition, and is one of the best CBS styled, large head stock Strats, anywhere. The fact that it's rare as hen's teeth, and does not have Fender on the head stock, just adds to it's desirability.

I am ONLY seeking interests from SERIOUS parties with serious offers, and no BS, otherwise, please DO NOT respond.
I will accept offers until 12 AM, April 21, 2007, CST; that's USA of course.
I will accept payment via PayPal only.
I will ship to, USA, Canada, Europe.
I can answer general questions in this forum.
The BST-67V is the guitar in the center, pictured below.
Interested parties can email me directly here: [email protected]

WhiteStrats.jpg

that is another very early Bacchus BST Vintage Series Strat; a BST-64V, also with a very low 0022** (below 010000) serial number. Sorry, it's not for sale

I have owned a few of the early 00**** (pre 010000) serial numbered BST models, and getting your hands on the white BST-67V will be a once in a lifetime opportunity. It has a low 0097** serial number, and has excellent playability & sound

This is likely the LAST pre 010000 numbered BST that I will be selling so, if you're a fan of the very early BST Vintage models, it's now or never................................

MIJvintage said:
. Sorry, it's not for sale

Is not EVERYTHING for sale? I mean, we sell gods, we sell war, surely that guitar can be got.

Brock, I suppose you're correct so, I stand corrected; it's currently not for sale :wink: 'cause she's keeping my other 00**** serial numbered BST-64V company

BST-64Vx2-1.jpg

The 009775 serial numbered BST-67V that I currently have listed on eBay is likely the last 00**** BST Vintage model that I will offer.
These things are just as good as ANY of those dime a dozen Fender USA Custom Shop Strats (IMO) and 100s times rarer..........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180109421641&rd=1&rd=1

This BST-67V is the ONLY BST-67V I have ever seen, other than in a Bacchus catalogue, and the catalogue example had a maple 'board.
Rosewood is the way to go.................... :)

Latest posts

Back