• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RARE Greco Basses for sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIJvintage

Reaction score
I have two older Greco basses for sale; late 70's & early 80's copies of 4001 & 4003. Neck thru & likely better than the real deal.

Serious inquiries only please; no games. PM me if interested

Never deal with someone who try to sell you something supposedly rare. :)
Means you're going to pay too much for it!

marlinster said:
MIJvintage said:
sneakyjapan said:
who are you?

Serious inquiries only please; no games. PM me if interested

I am interested but I'd also like to know who you are.

I thought snaekyjapan was the one asking...............

these are both Grecos.................

2Rics.jpg

Well, this is the guy I bought the two bacchus guitars from. They were not cheap, but I will say they came both well packed and well set up. I have no complaints, both guitars were in very good condition and are very nice. Also pretty sure he goes by same name on ebay.

btmish said:
Well, this is the guy I bought the two bacchus guitars from. They were not cheap, but I will say they came both well packed and well set up. I have no complaints, both guitars were in very good condition and are very nice. Also pretty sure he goes by same name on ebay.

Brock, yep that's me

Here's one on eBay in natural with a BIN for $1,250; same model as the natural one I have

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160071673886&rd=1&rd=1

This is the same seller that had a Jetglo one go for $1,000 about 4 weeks ago

20 century boy said:
Never deal with someone who try to sell you something supposedly rare. :)
Means you're going to pay too much for it!

.......and it may be funny as Hell and probably true but the original post didn't say anything about 'rare', did it..........................?...................

Post Subject --Rare--- Greco in first post--- I bought a brezzy from MIJ good transaction good price---Email him an offer he did contact tokai registry before selling on ebay. Give the guy a break seems like prices have reach a treshold they seem prety stable so let him know. Lets not waste peoples time trying to sqeeze the the last oz. out of each other. Bob

crazdog said:
Post Subject --Rare--- Greco in first post--- I bought a brezzy from MIJ good transaction good price---Email him an offer he did contact tokai registry before selling on ebay. Give the guy a break seems like prices have reach a treshold they seem prety stable so let him know. Lets not waste peoples time trying to sqeeze the the last oz. out of each other. Bob

huh..............................

Latest posts

Back