• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai ES-120 in the UK for sale...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Sadly this has to go doe to emotional times back here?

I bought this from Coda Music in January 2006 and paid ?670 for it. It was described as ex-display but frankly it looked and felt like it had never been played, certainly not a guitar that was picked up much at all. Nothing?s been removed or changed on it at all.

Serial number: 0408978

There are some finish marks on the back in the predictable belt buckle region and a couple of marks on top near the tailpiece. Very small mark through to the wood by the upper f-hole (will take picture later). The tailpiece screws have a little wear on them where some adjustments were made but nothing major.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=1636420&foldername=Tokai

I?m looking for ?500 for this. There is no case supplied. Some haggling might be possible, depends on how generous I am? I?ll put this up here first, it?ll go on Ebay in a few days if there?s no interest. Seeing the prices people are prepared to pay for Yamaha SA- guitars on Ebay right now, I think ?500 for this is pretty good. I don?t really want to sell but it?s a choice between selling this, selling my Greco EG-800 Les Paul Custom or my ?76 Ibanez ES-345 clone, and really it?s far harder finding the last two in the UK than it is to find the ES-120. Delivery/postage to be sorted out at sale. Collection welcome.

Better pictures will be going up soon, my cameraphone isn?t the best at guitar shots. The new pictures will go up by about 10pm UK time tonight.

Latest posts

Back