• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1978 Reborn For Sale. Immaculate

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GStormcrow

Reaction score
Ok this is the one you've been waiting for. Probably the nicest 1978 LS80 reborn you will ever come across

P9260502.JPG

P9260503.JPG

P9260507.JPG

P9260506.JPG

f33398916%20Les%20Paul%20Reborn%20LS%2080%20(5)%20(Large).JPG

f33398916%20Les%20Paul%20Reborn%20LS%2080%20(6)%20(Large).JPG

f33398916%20Les%20Paul%20Reborn%20LS%2080%20(9)%20(Large).JPG

Its hard to get the exact colour in a picture. It's nicer than the pics in real life but the closest idea would be the first 4 pictures. Basically the pictures do the talking for this guitar. All parts are original and photos of each individual part can be seen here:

http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~GStorm/guitar/

Dont want to put up too many pictures in this thread so there is loads to look through at that link

Model 1978, LS80. Perfect. Very few of these were made in 1978 making them very rare and valuable. They are just now starting to shoot up in value with more and more people worldwide realising just how good these guitars are. Everything is original, no damage and nothing changed! I dont think you will ever come across another 1978 LS80 in this condition. Prime example. Beautiful brown sunburst colour, original ALU nickel hardware.
1 piece mahogany neck. 18degree headstock angle. Handmade bone nut. 2 piece carved maple top. 1 piece mahogany back. Rosewood fingerboad with very little use. Tokai PAF 57 pu's. Original pickups which have a great sound. Also this guitar includes an original tokai hard shell case and original certificate of authenticity signed by president Adachi

Please pm me if you are interested

I should probably have added that I would rather sell this within the EU for shipping reasons

If anyone can pick this up in Dublin, Ireland they can have it for ?1400. Having a bit of trouble trying to organise shipping because I'm too busy with university work. Return flights to dublin are very cheap on Ryanair. Return flights from Stuttgart was ?35 last time I checked so even picking it up would work out cheaper than shipping and you can see this beauty in the flesh

Hey I thought I had the NICEST 1978 LS 80 !!!

3966_p52276.jpg

Or was it the NICEST 1978 LS 100 ??

:wink:

3966_p52281.jpg

Well you thought wrong :D

You do know after LS80 there is very little difference in the reborns. Just things like pickups. Just saying because out of your two reborns, I prefer the ls80

Got a pic of the serial num?

:lol:
VERY RARE ! The LS80's they are-
Even more RARE is the Birdseye'd LS 100- would you just look at her !!!!

I think birds eye maple belongs on guitar necks/fretboards. Dont like that particular piece but I've seen some very nice fender and g&l necks/fretboards made from birds eye. Still prefer the plain grain though

Your to funny !! If you hold her at different angles she has flame also! Nitrocellulose Lacquer also-Demarzio's top off the package- sweet !!

I bet you don't like flametops either?? Just for necks??

Buy the way the pic of the fretboard is a KILLER example of Brazilian Rosewood-wish it was more focused though :oops:

Dont be an ***. Yes I like flametops very much. There is a very clear picture of the fretboard on the page with the rest of the pics. Link is in first post

Now now chaps, let's restore some respect before we have pictures of cars and genitalia. Swords or Pistols? ;)

After closer inspection those are dings, this is a pic of a 1981 LS80
:lol:

http://ernieball.com/site/products_gtr.php

Latest posts

Back