• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 1978 Tokai Les Paul Reborn LS50

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njc

Reaction score
Hi.

Apologies for my first post being a For Sale notice but to be honest it just seems wrong to sell a beautiful guitar like this on ebay. I'd much rather sell it to a Tokai enthusiast who'll keep it in the excellent condition it's currently in.

For sale - LS50 - serial number 8001948 in superb condition. Doesn't come with original hardcase but has a brand new stagg tweed hard case. I believe the colout to be either brown sunburst or tobacco sunburst.

Pictures on request, open to offers.

cheers.

NJC.

There are a few photos here for anyone that might be interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81934503@N00/53497125/

I will of course be happy to take photos from any angle or of any part of the guitar if requested.

I just want this guitar to go to someone who'll look after it :)

NJC.

i like that guitar... but i recently just got a love rock 2003 model with a quilt top and seth lover seymour duncan p/ups

heres some pics of my new axe

DSCF0375.jpg

DSCF0376.jpg

rg7420

very pretty guitar and really nice sounding to, but i prefer vintage stuff like your les paul reborn.... just out of curiousity how much would u be looking to sell her for,,,, im in the UK so gimme a figure in ?????pounds, and i may consider, coz i have caught the les paul fever and have this sudden urge to purchase as many lesters as i can, at the moment i only have my ls75q love rock, but my next purchase is gonna be somthing vintage, and i am a great fan of tokai guitars they are far superior to anything gibson put out these days thats for sure......

Surprised you havent had more interested in this.

He wants a pretty fair price for it. Was talking to him before. This is what he said in a pm

Well I'd like to get around 700-750 for it if possible. Absolutely superb condition and a brand new hard case (not Tokai but good quality nonetheless)

I'll be honest I don't particularly want to let it go, but there's a new baby on the horizon and one of my collection has to go - Also means I'm open to offers....

Nige.

Back