• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 tokai Love Rock LS-80F Japanese for Sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi Everybody I'm thingking of buying an LS-200 and need to sell my Tokai Ls-80F 2000 in Violin finish to fund it. My guitar has a Dimarzio Tone Zone in the bridge nad a Air Zone in the neck. Also, has the Gibson style truss rod cover. I can send pics if you give me your email. I'm asking $799 for it. It is about an 8.5 out of 10 condition. Has some small scratches and nicks but nothing that goes beyond the Poly finish. I have great ebay feedback and just wanted to post here before listing-check joebuckwild for user stats.

I will be accepting paypal and money orders. Shippign to be $25 within continental U.S. and around $125 to ship overseas. However, the $125 is just an estimate.

Well it's been relisted at $650 with no reserve!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7302841339

Well for those who care it's been relisted again. I took it off the auction block cause I thought I would keep it, but to fund other purchases I need to sell it. It really is a great guitar. I'm not sure why it didn't sell the first time. The quality definitely surpases the Korean models.

Anyway

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2384&item=7307214124&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Is that a Gibson truss rod cover? Did you have to re-drill the holes?

I think the opening bid is on the high side even for a proper Japanese model being sold in the US.

It's a Gibson truss cover. It actually fit without having to redrill holes. I think the price is quite fair. It might be a tad high but I think if you tried to get the same guitar from Japan it would be more like $800 plus. Anyway, we'll see.

Everyone wants something for nothing, especially on flee-bay. Its a beautiful piece and worth every penny, I'm suprised it hasn't been scooped up yet. Anyways, good luck with the sale....;)

JSD said:
Everyone wants something for nothing, especially on flee-bay. Its a beautiful piece and worth every penny, I'm suprised it hasn't been scooped up yet. Anyways, good luck with the sale....;)

I'm pretty surprised myself that nobody has bid. Well maybe it's a bit high but with the Dimarzios it is an awesome deal. Especially since the Korean ones are going for close to the same amount.

It's an auction, not a private sale. You have to start low to generate interest and create the illusion of a fantastic deal.

Maybe relist with a low starting bid and a reserve?

Paladin2019 said:
It's an auction, not a private sale. You have to start low to generate interest and create the illusion of a fantastic deal.

Maybe relist with a low starting bid and a reserve?

Good point

Well Paladin you were right. I relisted, dropped the price, and set a reserve. The reserve is less than my original asking price.

Back