• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

History Las Vegas LP ST 1995

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dleal

Reaction score
History LP "Las Vegas" first year,1995, with the old logo. They were made by Fujigen, top craftsmanship and quality woods were been used on this guitars.

It is a superb beauty LP that was carefully stored in a case.

It’s a really Les Paul Standard, this model is the "Student", the sound is thick, body and shape is very similar to Gibson, tone and sustain is great, truly old LP sounding.

1 (maybe 2) piece mahogany body with 2 solid plain maple cap.

1 piece mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard.

Pickups are original, classic/hotter paf’s style.

Neck is straight, frets are in a very good condition (90%).

It’s a heavy LP, I think around 4.5 kg., great feeling and sound!!

Hard case, not original, just for the shipping, included.

1250 € (included shipping EU/UK)

Nice guitar! I happen to have the History goldtop studio LP version from the same period and from the routings it is exactly the same style as an early Bacchus LP I have. My guess is that yours is not Fujigen, but rather Deviser. Have a look at the tenon and routing and you will probably see something quite different from Fujigen construction.

Thanks! I read that they could have been made by Deviser also but I was not sure...
And yes, tenon is different, deeper at the low strings. I have had Bacchus but not as old as 90's, this one is better (woods, tone) than recently Bacchus I've had.

Latest posts

Back