• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! FS: Bacchus Vintage series strat in fiesta red (rare!) (REDUCED PRICE)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frederikb

Reaction score
Very nice Bacchus vintage series strat from late 90'ies up for grabs. It's a Bacchus bst-64v and has a nice chunky c-shape neck and the sought after yuta pickups. Hand built in Japan - no cnc machines. Thin laquer. Plays and sounds great as you would expect. Quite rare colour, so if you have been looking for one of these, this is your chance. Has seen some action and has some scratches and bruises plus tarnished hardware. No playability or tuning issues. Plenty of fret life and frets are nice and even. One of the best and rarest Bacchus strats I've ever had the pleasure to own. Comes with a non original gigbag
850 -> 800 euro + shipping (ships from Copenhagen, EU)
More pics: https://frederikb.imgbb.com/

Very nice! I can speak to how great these BST64-V guitars are .... love mine. The pickups are outstanding and if you're looking for a nice chunky neck, then this one is for you!

Thanks Marcus. They really are great and i have been impressed at how little difference there is between them and more expensive brands like Momose and Vanzandt...

Latest posts

Back