• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bacchus Live Road Junior - SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whelanator

Reaction score
Hate to sell this and probably will regret it. Out of all the Japanese guitars I have owned, and there have been many, I think this is my favorite.

https://reverb.com/item/19704303-bacchus-live-road-lp-jr-les-paul-junior?publish_confirmation=true

Marcus,

Bacchus BLJ-59V CH (100986) I owned that before & Harold owned it before me. :lol:

neck thickness = .855" @ fret 1 & .914" @ fret 11

frets = .108" x .050"

glad I could help :wink:

EDIT:
If we look to the BOTB 'Burst Neck Thickness Summary' we can see what the above neck thickness measurements infer.
Average for 1959 examples is .883" @ fret 1 & .970" @ fret 11.
Average for 1960 examples is .831" @ fret 1 & .905" @ fret 11.
You can see where the neck thickness on this BLJ-59V comes in at & I would in no way consider it to be, "thick."
I sold the guitar because the neck didn't have the thickness I desired.
It's a great DC except the neck just seems a bit anemic to me.
If you like the smaller neck profile then there is your next DC. :)

guitar hiro said:
EDIT:
If we look to the BOTB 'Burst Neck Thickness Summary' we can see what the above neck thickness measurements infer.
Average for 1959 examples is .883" @ fret 1 & .970" @ fret 11.
Average for 1960 examples is .831" @ fret 1 & .905" @ fret 11.
You can see where the neck thickness on this BLJ-59V comes in at & I would in no way consider it to be, "thick."
I sold the guitar because the neck didn't have the thickness I desired.
It's a great DC except the neck just seems a bit anemic to me.
If you like the smaller neck profile then there is your next DC. :)

Excellent information - thank you. Saw your your post about neck thickness explained - superbly done. My custom build Revelator Junior has a really large neck - boy, they're comfortable to play. But I have a bit of neck dive associated with it. Strap button on the horn helps.

What's the weight on the Bacchus Junior?

Latest posts

Back