• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Fender Blues Deluxe

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting question Marcus although not amp related, :roll: You got it JV bloody painful, hope to have it removed soon. Anyone interested in the amp, any reasonable offer accepted.

Max The Dog said:
Interesting question Marcus although not amp related, :roll: You got it JV bloody painful, hope to have it removed soon. Anyone interested in the amp, any reasonable offer accepted.

Sorry... didn't mean to digress. Good luck with the amp sale - great all around amp that'll work for most any gig setting.

Max The Dog said:
You got it JV bloody painful, hope to have it removed soon.

Have you ever tried to bath your foot in soapy water ? The soap I mean is curd soap or at last my translator says so.Take a dish big enough with not too hot water and wash your hands with the curd soap in it til you have really soapy water.Now bath your foot for around 10 minutes 2 times per day.Saved me when I had the same problem.All the best mate :wink:

Max The Dog said:
Thanks for the tip ibicus, I'll give it a try.

I had the same problems and even plans for a surgery but after bathing in soapy water the inflammation has gone.Try it out and take care to use handwarm water only :wink:

well happy, just coupled it up with a 2x12 marshall cab, sounds great, looking forward to saturday night, be able to keep up with the drummer now! :D

Back