• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai LS150 2010 Tobaccoburst for sale London UK

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tompski

Reaction score
I am selling my Tokai LS150 2010, it is in very good playing condition, it has few small dings that are chips on the laqcuer rather than proper bashes and crashes! other than that and the odd very superficial scratching on the back it looks great, no where close to buckle rash!
If you are looking at this ad you more than likely know what you're looking at so I won't go in to the blurb.
The guitar is set up well, plays well and sounds gorgeous! never mind boasting a beautiful book matched plain maple cap, that seems to change colour in different light.
it is currently wired to 50's wiring spec with braded wire, it has a Gotoh nashville steel saddled tunamatic bridge but it will include the original bridge also Gotoh with brass saddles, I much preferred the tone and focus of the steel saddles. Hard case included which is a Stag case as for some reason the shop in London didn't give me a Tokai case with it when I bought it, I am the only owner of this guitar so far and I will do my best to show the dings in the photos I have chosen below, please PM me with any interest or questions.

?850 cash on pickup preferred

Back