• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

blonde Tokai ST-80 and Greco SE-800

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrazenPicker

Reaction score
A pending international move necessitates a huge purge. I'll list some of the more relevant ones to this forum, but you can find more if you browse through my album below.

1980 Tokai Springy Sound ST-80

Great sounding Strat. Medium thick neck and soft V profile. Hurts to sell this, but can't keep them all. Will come to about 1,000 US$ shipped worldwide in a gigbag and I can "work with you" on the declared value. ;)

IMG_0280.JPG

1980 Greco SE-800 Super Real strat with rare RW board. $1,150 shipped worldwide (gig bag).

IMG_0204.JPG

Trem bar for this one is missing. Strap pins were removed but will be included.

For more photos of these guitars, click through this album:

https://plus.google.com/photos/112069871617766987744/albums/5914122743842968337

For a browse through a lot more guitars, click here:

https://plus.google.com/photos/112069871617766987744/albums/5908590401136164225

You need to access it in desktop version to be able to see it properly. There are more than 400 photos and going through them from an ipad will take forever and not display the description and prices.

Prices and descriptions are given in the text caption next to the FIRST photo of each guitar (about 20 in total) after you've clicked on the photo.

Prices are in Singapore Dollars but multiply by 0.8 to get US$, then add 100-150 USD shipping depending on the weight. [/list]

The Moon would be 900 US$ shipped. That's a really good playing guitar, and the ebony fretboard gives it some nice snap. Really nice sustain too. With the push pull pots you can split the humbuckers and create 20 or so different options.

Peter Mac said:
How much is the Gibson RI 54 with humbuckers and 4 4xxx serial number to send to Australia?
Thanks
Peter Mac

That one would be 2,600 shipped. It's a replica of the Jeff Beck Blow By Blow guitar. It doesn't have the original case but I could put it in a beat up case for protection. It has several useful upgrades like Pigtail bridge, Tonepros locking studs (original parts available), florance voodoo 59 pickups that sound great in that guitar, and RS guitarworks electronics. There's a thread on thegearpage about "guitars you regret selling" and I can show you a post where it's mentioned there. Like so many, I don't want to sell it but I have a Probett replica, a second Probett on order, and a Yaron on order, so something's got to give if I don't want to end up with 25 guitars.

BrazenPicker said:
The Moon would be 900 US$ shipped. That's a really good playing guitar, and the ebony fretboard gives it some nice snap. Really nice sustain too. With the push pull pots you can split the humbuckers and create 20 or so different options.

The Moon is kinda heavy though. Weight like my Les Paul!

I have featherweight Eric Johnson and K-Line strats for sale too. :) 3.7kg is still in the normal weight range for a strat though, and I find generally the heavier ones have more punch.

Hi - I know it's along time ago that you posted
a st80 for sale - the blond with rosewood neck- did you
sell it ? I'd love to buy it ! Let me know , many thanks
Simon .

Latest posts

Back