• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS : 1982 Tokai Springy Sound -ST50

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ2257

Reaction score
Hi,
The funding of a new purchase means I need to reluctantly sell my Springy Sound ST50. It is an all original guitar dating to 1982, or possibly late '81. The colour is MR which is essentially 'Candy Apple Red'.

Details as follows :

Pickups : U stamped
Tuners : Deluxe stamped
Bridge : Final Prospec stamped saddles
Block : Steel (trem arm is included)
Serial number L05983

The internals are untouched with no extra routing etc. and the original solder joints are intact. I cant remember if the neck and body codes match (but does that really matter anyway?)

The condition is collector grade - a good 9/10 with just a few light surface marks/ scratches. The frets are in great condition with no grooving.

It plays and sounds superb and is everything you would expect from a Springy.

Price is ?495 delivered to UK only.

Thanks

003-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

015.jpg

010.jpg

017.jpg

Thanks. I really don't want to sell but I'm after a Gibson Tribute Gold Top so needs must!

If anyone in the UK has one they fancy trading let me know. Must be the light-back model, and preferably have a nicely matched back!

DJ2257 said:
Thanks. I really don't want to sell but I'm after a Gibson Tribute Gold Top so needs must!

If anyone in the UK has one they fancy trading let me know. Must be the light-back model, and preferably have a nicely matched back!

Here's a trio for you.... mine's the non goldtop. Great guitars.... these are the 50's tributes with the chunker neck profile than the 60's, darkback model:

tributelespaul.jpg

Very nice. The honeyburst is may second favourite, and I would prefer the 50's neck myself but would take a 60's.

Just to let those know who will have seen this sell on ebay within hours of listing it, the buyer had to pull out due to unforseen circumstances.

So it's back up for sale!

Latest posts

Back