• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Early 80s Love Rock

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laundromat

Reaction score
I've decided to treat myself with a little something and perhaps get a playmate for my '84 LS60. Several guitars have come and gone but this seems to have stuck around as something special.

So what I'm looking for would be an LS80 or up from, let's say before '85. Mainly it's the one piece back variety that intrigues me, the rest is up in the air.
I'm not in need of a pristine example, so swapped pickups or hardware doesn't really bother me. Even ones in need of a refret or without pickups will do, as long as there's no structural damage, locking nuts installed etc.
I'd prefer something other than a solid color, but other than that I'm all ears.

European locations would be my first choice due to ease of transportation and lack of customs fees.
If you're looking to get rid of something that ticks the boxes above, let me know.

I may have a '81 LS120 for sale when the price is right...
Very good condition, changed tuners and caps (originals still there), refret with 6150 stainless steel (by master luthier Joerg Tandler) last year. Original case.

I might be old-fashioned but I've never quite liked the feel of stainless steel frets. It's a zingy type of difference, similar to pure nickel vs. nickel plated strings.

merlin17 said:
I may have a '81 LS120 for sale when the price is right...
Very good condition, changed tuners and caps (originals still there), refret with 6150 stainless steel (by master luthier Joerg Tandler) last year. Original case.

So what would be the right price that might convince you to sell?

Latest posts

Back