• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Carvin CT6M (EU)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pylyo

Reaction score
The guitar was used primarily in the studio. Other than some marking around the cable input from the guitar cable, this guitar is in mint condition. Those marks are too small to be captured with the camera.

Made in USA, premium flame maple top, matching flame maple headstock, abalone dot inlays (I think that block inlays look weird on that guitar), Dunlop fretwire and Carvin unique M-series TOM bridge, which is set into a routed pocket on special studs, resulting in exceptional sustain and tone. I hate tremelos beacuse they really do kill sustain.

- Premium Honduras mahogany body & set-in neck
- Highest quality 20mm thick flamed curly maple carved top
- 24K gold plated Carvin headstock logo
- Premium grade 25" Ebony fingerboard
- Aluminum Sperzel locking tuners
- Master volume, 3-way toggle pickup selector
- Push/pull tone control doubles as coil splitter
- Natural finish

The guitar is a dream to play and is fully set up with a fast comfortable playing action. The combination of Sperzel tuners and TOM bridge results in excellent tuning stability and days of sustain. Really, this thing sustains forever. And it sounds just like a good Les Paul of a higher grade (think of a good LP RI), not Standard.

From edgy hard rock tones, through to smooth rich jazz via coil-tapped pop, this is a beautiful sounding and versatile players guitar that can switch effortlessly through various styles and techniques. For more info just hit me with the PM.
Original Hard case is included.

I'm interested in some trades too. Looking for some Parker Flys, Niteflys, telecasters or good 7 string guitars... Also Diezel amps, Axe Fx.

1000? insured & shipped to all EU.

vJ0wMl.jpg

0Ddgll.jpg

w2fyHl.jpg

ikPsul.jpg

jGfrkl.jpg

KNxqkl.jpg

CxllCl.jpg

ZBRDCl.jpg

64Q4hl.jpg

SLauWl.jpg

940? for a mint, made in USA guitar, of the finest woods, with the original hard-shell case, shipped and insured.

Folks in EU, this is a steal! Great price even for a US market. :eek:

Back