• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'84 Goldstar Sound breaking for spares

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisheyes

Reaction score
Clearing out my attic I found an '84 Goldstar Sound in bits

St-50.jpg

U stamped pickups

This one has a khaller locking tremolo fitted to it, but I do have a 'Final Prospec' Trem that could go back into the body, via a guitar tech or if your pretty handy with woodworking.

C shaped maple neck that does have a bit of flame effect grain pattern on it.

Let me know what you need from it before the parts all go up on ebay

Regards

Chris

More Photo's of the guitar / parts

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4029.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4033.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

IMG_4035.jpg

The neck, body and khaller would be better sold as one item as the fitting of the locking tremolo would be difficult to revert back to the 6 screw type tremolo.

bluejeannot said:
What type are the pickups?Gabe.

Pickups are 3No. Single Coil, Grey Bobbins, cloth wired and Stamped U

I'll put a photo of them up, the batteries on the camera died !

can you give me a price for the tuners and loaded scratchplate please. also are you selling the kahler? I have a tokai body that has been routed to accept one. if your selling the trem can you give me a price for that too.

thanks.

Here's some shots of the pickups

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

All screws and springs are present, aged covers. Pickups have grey bobbins and cloth wire.

?80 + postage

Hi Chris (and everyone else!) I'll happily snap up any tokai strat spares that are not wanted, especially pickups, bridge parts, pots, switches, pick guards, anything!

Please pm me if there are no takers for the U stamp pups.

Suki

Back