• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Edwards Les Paul Jr. UK.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chipps

Reaction score
Yep, before I change my mind AGAIN, I'm going to sell my Edwards.

I've had it about four years (and it came from Goddardo of this parish before that) and it's been played at home, 30 times max, never gigged (and never played while wearing a belt!). I just don't do it any justice, (plus I've just bought a PRS, so need the cash!)

Japanese Edwards LP Jr. TV Yellow, single (Seymour Duncan I think) P90. One piece mahogany body, mahogany neck, wraparound bridge. One volume, one tone. Weighs nothing, '50s neck. Nitro finish with a nice amount of grain sinkage, but no checking. A couple of teeny 'visible only in relief' micro-dings, but I'd say it was a 9/10.

Comes with Edwards padded gig bag.

Bags of snarly tone, HUGE sustain, needs to be worn low and well riffed through a hot amp. Give it the love/abuse it deserves!

I'm in West Yorkshire, but get about a bit. I'd rather not post it if possible.

?400

I don't have pics handy, but I'll try to get some up here - and can email them to interested folk. [email protected]

Cheers!
Chipps

Well, a couple of people have asked for photos, which I've sent and then... not a sausage...

Guitar still available (and still fantastic!)

Quick, before I change my mind again (again...)

Indeed and I've emailed them to people who've asked.

I'll put them up when I get a minute. I know what you mean about pictures though :)

Just want to vouch for Chipps, dealt with him previously and he's been great!!

Lovely guitar, if money wasn't so tight I'd have it, that's a VERY good price for a European buyer.,

if I hadn't bought an Apple Cinema Screen the day before I saw this, I'd have snapped it up straight away.

Its the last piece in my GAS jigsaw - P90 and TV Yellow. Hopefully its still here at the end of the month!

Email me the photos and i will put them up in this thread for you :)

a dot kyprios at gmail dot com

Come on Chipps, whenever I have sold a guitar & you've been tempted, it's largely because I posted pics that grabbed your attention. Same thing here, you need to post pics in the thread to prove to people that they need this guitar - even if they didn't even know they wanted it. :wink:

After all, as togps used to say....

worthlessrt9-1.gif

:wink:

Good luck with the sale.

Really... You lot and your gentle heckling :)

Now, does my picture linking work?
Edit: Obviously not - what am I doing wrong then?

Yes, I still have it...

Latest posts

Back