• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***SOLD*** Hamer Californian Elite Trans Green

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cino.and

Reaction score
Hamer Californian Elite USA Trans Green

Figured maple body
Maple Neck
Ebony fingerboard 27 frets with boomerang inlays
Schaller Tremolo
Seymour Duncan Parallel Axis Trembucker? Original PATB-1 Bridge
Seymour Duncan Parallel Axis Stack? PA-STK1n Neck
Original hard case included

1400 euro

**HI-RES PHOTOS***
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/a_sturiale/1988%20Hamer%20Californian%20USA%20Trans%20Green/

Hi Cino,

Have you posted over at The Hamer Forums at all? Although they have a predominatly US based membership, there are some European members.
Seriously, there are some folks that would kill for this!! I love Hamer USA guitars but not the 1980's shredder models.

Good luck with the sale.

Best regards,
Darren

Mole Man said:
Hi Cino,

Have you posted over at The Hamer Forums at all? Although they ahve a predominatly US based membership, there are some European members.
Seriously, there are some folks that would kill for this!! I love Hamer USA guitars but not the 1980's shredder models.

Good luck with the sale.

Best regards,
Darren

Hello Darren;-)
thank you for the information
I ship all over the world with FedEx or UPS but shipping costs are generally high to the U.S. or Canada.
I wish you a happy Christmas :wink:

Having a daily peek at these pics is becoming a guilty pleasure! After all the lovely vintage style guitars I see on here this rock machine is a breath of fresh air :D

I'm with you on this one John. I really wanted one of these when I was an 20 year old guitar shop grommit back in 1988. I reckon that the shredder Hamer, Jackson and Charvels will soon have their renaissance soon...

I did recently buy an old Charvel purely because it was the exact model I remember lusting after... Hmm...

Chipps said:
I'm with you on this one John. I really wanted one of these when I was an 20 year old guitar shop grommit back in 1988. I reckon that the shredder Hamer, Jackson and Charvels will soon have their renaissance soon...

I did recently buy an old Charvel purely because it was the exact model I remember lusting after... Hmm...

Think you might be right there Chipps! Back in the day I had a pink Kramer Baretta! and I've got to admit to a secret lover for 'superstrats'

Anyway cino.and - sorry for chatting on your for-sale thread, lovely guitar and good luck with the sale :D

There is no problem john :D

Guitar should be sold!!
I'm waiting for payment.

I wish everyone a happy new year :D !!

Chipps said:

+1 to that!

Always lusted after a Hamer Steve Stevens model myself (in luminous fuschia - of course)!! Ah, the late 1980's, they were the days... (sigh)!!!

So as to not continually hijack this thread, I'll start a new one on the subject of Classic 80s metal guitars...

I love '80 too...but I also know that they will not return..sigh!!!
Guitar was sold...goes to Russia.
Thank you Vlad!! :wink:

Latest posts

Back