• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Replacement Strat Neck, trem, Van Zandt & SD pickups

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnA

Reaction score
Neck bought a while ago, test fitted to a Bacchus BST-57 and a Tokai Goldstar, both a perfect fit.

It's a cap maple board on a maple neck (i.e. no skunk stripe) satin finished, 12" radius with jumbo frets, 22 frets (last fret on overhang so it is designed for a vintage 21 fret style body) for the week I had it fitted it played beatifully. As-New!

Bought from AxesRus for ?79 with no hardware. Fitted with bone nut, Kluson style tuners and one vintage style string tree.

SOLD

CLICK PICS FOR FULL SIZE

Van-Zandt 'true vintage' single coil for Strat nice long wires, currently fitted in neck position, but would suit any position. Pictured in a 3-Ply WD plate with HSS cutouts, you can have the plate & CRL 5-way for an extra ?5 if you want it.

CLICK PICS FOR FULL SIZE ?40 posted in UK

SD JB Jnr single coil sized HB, for neck position

CLICK PICS FOR FULL SIZE ?40 posted in UK

Both pickups & scratchplate and I'll throw in a Gotoh Humbucker so you've got a complete 'Super Strat' set-up ?80.

Wilkinson vintage style trem, bent steel saddles, steel block, push in arm, all screws & springs SOLD

I'll have to see if I can fund it somehow (need to buy a car next month, eek) but I'd possibly be interested in the neck to stick on a Squier Strat I keep meaning to put a little tlc into in order to get it playing.

I'll have to check out if and how it will fit as well.

Si Pie said:
I'll have to see if I can fund it somehow (need to buy a car next month, eek) but I'd possibly be interested in the neck to stick on a Squier Strat I keep meaning to put a little tlc into in order to get it playing.

I'll have to check out if and how it will fit as well.

Should fit a Squier fine, but I'll take it back if it doesn't :wink:

Back