• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LS-320 2005

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

villager

Reaction score
selling my LS-320 2005 will post here before ebay

pics here

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/generalunrest/tokai%20LS-320%20Teaburst%202005/

2000 euros or very near offer.

markf

Very nice guitar! Would like to buy it but I'll have to sell one of my PRS McCartys (either th 10Top or the one with the Rosewood Neck) first... :-?

Andreas

untouched solder joints, seth lovers, one piece back, solid maple cap, braz board, nitro finish, and 2005 320's did not have fret edge binding..

I think luis has another 2005 LS-320 without edge binding too...

this one..

ls320eb7.jpg

can't be anything else..

It( no longer mine and sold really cheaper than Mark price)came with a certificate from Tokai I give to new owner.
I guess 2005 was a key year in new Tokais,new models came and some specs changed slightly(no fret edge binding confirmed to me by Adachi-san himself).

mine is 0509135

whats yours rupert?

i think that they must have stopped end binding early 2005, as I have only ever seen 05 without, and i have seen 4 in all..heh not many for sure.. I actually prefer to play without the binding, but it looks nice..

2005-LS-320 fret-edge binding is optional.

fret-edge binding is optional now.

A price is 20,000 yen up.

The appointed date of delivery becomes long for one month.

its different to a 1200 in that the neck is smaller, and theres the new/old thing also going on.. soundwise not so different, mostly due to the dry-Z's vs the seths, the tokai is very resonant unplugged..

villager said:
its different to a 1200 in that the neck is smaller, and theres the new/old thing also going on.. soundwise not so different, mostly due to the dry-Z's vs the seths, the tokai is very resonant unplugged..

so, are you saying the Dry Z & the SD Seth Lover are that close in tonal response?

no thats the opposite of what I am saying....

the DRY-Z's are better than the seth lovers, more clarity, more complex,

the LS-320 would sound better with DRY-Z's I would expect...

Latest posts

Back