• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Moon Custom Stratocaster 90s

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dleal

Reaction score
Great Stratocaster by Moon, PGM Tokyo.

This was probably made during the 90’s-00’s. There are no serial numbers, but looking at the style of the knobs, I would say that it was made at this time.

It’s an excellent guitar, made with specialty woods. It has an ebony fretboard, hard rock maple neck, two-piece body (I think it’s swamp ash), lacquer finish, and the white colour is now very creamy due to its age - very cool.

Pickups are also Moon, they are very equilibrated, as is the overall sound.

Frets are about 70%, it plays great, low action at every place.

It weighs 4.4 kg.

Soft case included.

950 €
Shipping to EU/UK: 35 €

Thanks! In this case, there isn't any serial number, year.. on the neck pocket or back. It seems that are variable across the years, I've had another Moons and someones does have it and others do not.

*Just for Moon PGM lovers! my personal Les Paul is a super rare Moon LP made in 90's, a truly piece of art, custom made for some Japan artist.

It's not round laminated Hodge, just it's not as thicker as other slab strats boards. It's not like 80s Tokai's round laminated boards.

brokentoes I think it's heavy because the body maybe it's swamp ash.

Latest posts

Back