Bacchus CLASSIC series?

Discussion area for Bacchus/Momose/Deviser guitars.
Darth Vader
Sus4add11

Post by Darth Vader » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:09 am

Spinoo wrote:Nice one too! I didn't understand where you bought this one?
I got mine from here..

http://bacchusdo.com/english/index.html

Send your enquiry to Naoki Ishihara at shop@bacchusdo.com

There are also other shops that would ship overseas like

http://www.guitarplanet.co.jp/index.cgi
and
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/str-garage/

Happy hunting.

Darth Vader
Sus4add11

Post by Darth Vader » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:11 am

marcusnieman wrote:Nice one Vader!! Gorgeous top and a real pretty backside. That first batch of 500 guitars is pretty spectacular. The plaintops are really nice too.
Thanks Marcus. Yah, the plaintops are nice too.
Now that I'e gotten used to the neck, i find my Greco neck too skinny.
:-?
I am saving up for a GT with P90s. maybe in a few month's time...

Spinoo
Plucker

Post by Spinoo » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:29 am

Thanks Darth Vader!

Mitch Malloy
Guitar God

Post by Mitch Malloy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:18 am

LOL... I'm buying a Classic Custom black beauty. :>) My plan is to have a Bacchus for every guitar I currently own. It's a good plan. Not possibile but a fun idea. I am selling my 1991 Gibson 335 Studio. No F holes. Black. Sexy guitar. But I can't play Gibsons anymore. Don't want to either. Bacchus doesn't make a black 335 but that's ok.

DaveWW
Guitar God

Post by DaveWW » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:40 am

Mitch Malloy
Guitar God

Post by Mitch Malloy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:12 am

That head stock... hum,,,, I don't care if it's exactly like Gibson but that one? How did they land there and say, yeah perfect we nailed it? LOL Ugly..

DaveWW
Guitar God

Post by DaveWW » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:30 am

Yep a bit fugly :lol: not sure what the marketing need for this additional brand/model is but they are high spec and Japanese made.

sneakyjapan
Guitar God

Post by sneakyjapan » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Want a black Bacchus 335 type?... then contact them about the Master Builders series and mention the AXM-02 CUSTOM PRO model, beautifully flamed top but I`m sure they`d paint it black...for the money they sell for they`d probably do anything you want to it.

Mitch Malloy
Guitar God

Post by Mitch Malloy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:42 pm

I don't think I want one that bad. I'm more a Paul kinda guy. Some day maybe though.

Mitch Malloy
Guitar God

Post by Mitch Malloy » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:31 am

My Classic black beauty custom is on it's way to get routed for the Ever tune bridge. YIKES! I sent it directly from Japan so I don't get it and chicken out like I did with the Honey Burst. It will be a one of a kind for sure as not too many guys have the balls to get the ever tune. it's just wood right? LOL That bridge kicks major ass though I don't think I will be able to play another guitar once that thing is on. It actually doesn't go out of tune. no matter what. freaky. And the intonation is what sold me. It intonates better. WAY better. The only thing I'm bummed about is it doesn't have Graph Tech tusq saddles. I'm trying to talk them into it but it's a hard sell. they would hae to tool up just for that. And they tell me it costs a small fortune to tool up for another size of anything. Such a shame cause the tusq is a HUGE improvement over metal and bone. HUGE. Did I mention it was big? I will have the ever tune installer put a tusq nut on so at least it's touching tusq someplace that will help.

japanstrat
Guitar God

Post by japanstrat » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:19 am

I like tusq but the evertune would take some convincing for me to try it and even then I'd only try it on a beater because of all the routing that's needed.

I can live with a few tuning problems but if someone wants better tuning stability then the evertune might be worth a look.
When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them. Rodney Dangerfield

Mitch Malloy
Guitar God

Black beauty

Post by Mitch Malloy » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 am

I got it today. It was supposed to go directly to Tx for the ever tune install but I guess cause of paypal it came here. It's amazing. Better than the honey burst. Lighter too. Amazing. And the stock pickups sound great in it I might leave them. But I am going for the evertune I'm not wussing out again. I'll never sell this guitar anyway it's a freak of nature I immediately started recording with it it's killer. But Monday it gets shipped out for the ever tune. I wonder if it will be even lighter then. It's super resonant now stock. I was expecting great and they have exceeded my expectations. The neck is slightly smaller than the HB as well.
[/img]

marcusnieman
Guitar God

Post by marcusnieman » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Cool... put some pics up.... we're all dying to see it

jacco
Guitar God

Post by jacco » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:36 pm

+1!

Mitch Malloy
Guitar God

Post by Mitch Malloy » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:08 pm

I took some but havnt uploaded them yet crazy day today will do tomorrow.