1979 ls 50 les paul reborn

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmarccoco

Reaction score
what do you guys think of this one???

ebay number 120156013271.

this is nitro and long neck tenon??

what is difference between ls 50 and ls 80

what do you guys think of this one???

ebay number 120156013271.
Nice guitar, all original, price seems ok
this is nitro
No
and long neck tenon??
Yes, all MIJ Tokai, even the entries models, feature a long tennon.
Nowadays, all LS models above Tokais LS125, feature additional - as Gibsons Historic - a small extended lip on the end of the neck tennon.
See more info: http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=8826&highlight=long+tennon
what is difference between ls 50
3 pcs. top, 2-3 pcs. back
and ls 80
2 pcs. top, one pcs. back, fret binding, nitro lacquer

I saw that earlier. I personally think the price is too steep for an LS50. It's a 3-piece top, and this particular one I'm not as fond of as some I've seen. Not to say it's not worth it, but just my two cents. I got an LS80 not long ago for less than that. I did see a really neat LS50 gold top go earlier this week on eBay US. It sold in a couple of hours for $1400. I was still trying to make up my mind :(

so what do the Gotoh pickups sound like on this guitar?? i would emagine this guitar is a nice sounding one?? any difference between the 80's love rock and this early model les paul?

Something at some specific time is essential and same goes with that site. Hence there is resumevalley.com that can help people to participate in all over the world including their reviews.

Back