1983 TOKAI LS-120

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rossi

Reaction score
YES ITS MINE :lol:

AND THIS WILL GET YOU ALL TALKING :p

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190048505082

Don't know?? Got a clear pic of the control cavity?
LS120's have Demarzio's Stock from the factory(or Special order Seymors)
PAF Tokai Pickups are only on the LS50/60/80 models.
I have had several LS50/60/80 from 1983 which had flametops-
I'm thinking this is a LS60/80 your selling-because it has the Tokai PAF's.
Not doggin your Guitar-It has a nice FlameTop !
Another way to test
------is the Acetone test-------- all my LS120's are Nitro Paint.....

was mine ochay..pretty sure its a 120, solid top large flame.. fret binding.. all the 83 LS-80's i have seen have been veneer flametops..

you positive about the PU specs in 83?

..... and where did the story about Gibson purchasing wood from Tokai forests for its Historic series since 2001???

Yea 1 offer of ?500 declined

another 1 of ?900

and a nasty msg about selling under Gibson listing

It reads:: It is f*****g Annoying to have none Gibson les pauls listed under Gibson les paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im trying to think of a good answer. :p

My old 81 LS-80 fetched ?999 on E-Bay so lets keep the prices where they should be and dont sell yourself short. :wink:

I dont expect it to fetch ?1400 but if someone wants it thats ok with me :) but i wont let it go for daft money ie under ?750 like some i have seen go but thats just me

Im just trying to set a guidline in prices for all our benefits

Ive not had many msgs through E-Bay saying mmm very nice guitar or if i had the money i would buy it or yes i agree there much better than a gibson :wink: :wink:

Rossi that is not a neck tenon, it's a route in the pup cavity. The neck doesn't extend in past the edge of the pup cavity...

we need some "neck tenon police" around here :lol:

and ?999 for an 81 LS-80 on Ebay is just dreaming. My 1980 LS80, one of the most beautiful plaintops, has never even attracted an offer at ?675 last time it was up. You know, I played it again last night and decided to keep it because it was so good, so your loss Ebay reticents!

But hey, I don't blame you for trying to get the best price :D

and, is the Ferrari :) in good condition? It could be a deal-breaker if it's got rusty sills or something....

Dreaming :lol: heres the link and it fetched ?944.53 + ?90 (approx)
shipping so i make that ?1134 or there abouts

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250034396344

ps i like your jv you have on E-bay looks nice :wink:

Thanks Rossi, yet it is lovely, and reasonably priced! That is a nice Lp but the buyer paid way too much for that, even if it is mint condition. I have an identical one to that in Vintage Sunburst, which is a very similar colour.
It's the one I pulled off Ebay last night because i decided to keep it. I must mail the guy who bought that Love Rock!

Yea ive been in touch,hes made up with it, he really likes it alot :lol:

Latest posts

Back