TOKAI LS-320 and a 1978 LS-60 on E-bay

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rossi

Reaction score
Just spotted these 2 on ebay Japanese user id HISASHI starting at what i think is a low price
Tokai 2000 LS-320 ?1.086.04 or $2.050.00
Tokai 1978 LS-60 ?376.14 or $710

Take a look at this link and see what hes selling

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tokai-MIJ-Love-Rock-LS-320-2P-Flametop-Nitro-Excellent_W0QQitemZ320040604034QQihZ011QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Nice guitar, Rossi ... 8)

... but I don't like that 'clown burst' and if you go to the close-up of the fretboard ... too much filler around the inlays - in my sense ... :-?

Roger

That LS-320 has been on ebay for months now. I agree that clownburst is very ugly. Plus the flame on that one is weak. Hishashi keeps dropping the price.

Just the color - the CSB ... I don't like it !! :lol: 8) :lol:

... and Andi-0 called it "clown burst" then ... :wink:

Roger

But which clown is it named after? "Bozo The Clown"? Or just Clown's in general. I can't see why really. Do they use this term on the LP Forum? There seems to be several clown's on there. And dont forget guy's, they may take offence if a term coined in reference to "real" Les Paul's is used by peasents to describe their "wannabee gibson's". :cry:

Ketchupburst notwithstanding, the veracity of Hisashi's descriptions are to be taken with a boulder of salt.

Guys cool down ... 8)

The name "Clown burst" has it's origin in this forum !!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are many of us who don't like this color Cherry sunburst ... me too !! 8)

... and Andi-0 called it "clown burst" because he's got an LS150 in honey burst I think ... :roll:

So - nothing serious - but those who own a CSB have to cope with this name in the future ... :wink:

Roger

Come on guys stop CLOWNING about. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS ive got a 83 LS-120 clownburst its not the colour,its the feel and the sound that matters to me.

Got to go!! im on in 10mins :roll: mmmmmmm wheres my red nose??????? :p

Rossi,

you're great !!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol: :-? :lol: 8) :lol:

Like your way of coping with that stupid expression ! 8) :lol:

Roger

Back