Nice Pussy

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey Oaty

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOKAI-LOVE-ROCK-SPECIAL-HAIRY-PUSSY-EDITION_W0QQitemZ180005502429QQihZ008QQcategoryZ33040QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

99_1_b.JPG

They've been trying to sell that one on ebay for well over two years now. Can't see anyone buying it with that crap and crass paint job on it :roll:

I'm relieved to hear it's the same one. It's been on eBay so many times I was beginning to think someone had a little cottage industry cranking them out.

uuhhh..sooooo ugly! I really dont know how someone can do this to a guitar, especially a Tokai... lLets guess whats underneath! One-Piece-Mahagony in Cherry Sunburst, that would be really really mean. :evil:

magentaplacenta said:
Look at the toggle switch.

I want a pair of tits, thats one tit.

Not sure if its the left tit or the right tit :-? Perhaps it was based on a one titty girlie with a hairy arse :eek:

Oh man, Oh man, Oh Man,
I wasn't expecting the shock wave I experience when I first looked at it...
So I cklicked on the link right? and what do I see but a Gibson L6 S, with all kinds of pro- signatures on the body. Who all's on that baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back