UK Guitarist mag feature

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toweysan

Reaction score
Has anyone spotted the latest issue of "Guitarist" magazine- there's a whole article on lawsuit guitars, with some absolutely brilliant pics to drool over (mint cond. reborn anyone?)

just thought i'd flag this one up as it's this forum's raison d'etre!!

Just read it here in the states yesterday ($14.99 USD for a magazine???)

Nonetheless, in addition to the fine photographs of the Tokais and Ibanez guitars, one of our dignified forum members, Gottfried Schmid (TOGPS to us on the forum) was a noted contributor to the article itself. Way to go Gottfried!!

Great article - really tells the story of the lawsuit issue - required reading for everyone. Go look for it at your larger book stores - it's on the rack now. If I recall, the cover has a photograph of the new single cut Les Paul shaped PRS on it with crime scene tape around it :lol:

Towey that mint condish reborn is mine. Check out the classified forum for more pics :wink:

Well its being sold now. Actually as of tomorrow my baby will be making its way to a good home in london

I'm really happy with the pictures in the magazine. And especially since they used them for the first page of the article. Togps I included the price in the email I sent you earlier :)

Latest posts

Back