Korean Love Rock kak spotted

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldflame

Reaction score
First time I've seen and had a go one of these. I know it's all about making money these days but what a bunch of crap this guitar was. No one is going to be raving about these in 20 years time. Tokai should leave this "as good as balsa wood" manufacturing to Gibson with the ruined Epiphone brand.

At least Gibson and Fender had the sense to brand it as "Epiphone by Gibson" and "Squire by Fender". This is should be "Fire Wood by Tokai" and not just TOKAI!

In fact, they should forget using wood and churn this stuff out in plastic like the Italians did back n the 60's. At least those guitars have some character.

Sorry to offend anyone with a Korean Tokai but the sooner you get shot of yours the better. They are almost as bad as the Avon SG I had in 1974 and that lasted 4 weeks before it was chopped in for a Kasuga Strat (which was a very nice guitar).

And no, I'm not suffering from PMT at the moment... :roll:

Okay I'm ready for the impending nuke attack from a suitable Korean vantage point :) :wink:

Why don't you just say what you mean and stop beating about the bush
:lol:

GB

Latest posts

Back