Absolutely priceless!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluejeannot

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1982-1983-tokai-before-import-/151073721745?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Photo's show quality of work and component's"
There is so much to laugh about in this ad, I don`t know where to start Enjoy!Gabe.

No longer on auction.... I did call out the seller on it. Reply was:

Dear marcusnieman,

i never wrote about Indian manufactures 82-83 on the web they supplied Tokai but its there if you go and. look you will find they were bought up latter by the j .v . i only found this out this after discovering made in India in the neck pocket its the first time this has come off. I have to say sorry in all this discussion as to what it is fact remains it looks and feels superb and the sounds that come out are wow with no effects just using the pick up switch

- rcelwell

Have you managed to work out what the seller is trying to say Marcus?Coz quite frankly I don`t understand a word of it! Gabe. :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

bluejeannot said:
Have you managed to work out what the seller is trying to say Marcus?Coz quite frankly I don`t understand a word of it! Gabe. :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

No clue.... it was off auction before I could say "WTF does that mean?"

Back