EGF-1200 J-Guitar

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is was Harold had to say about it on 03-07:

Just a bump with some info but no pics unfortunately. I just went by Nico Nico guitars to say goodbye to some of the guys I knew there and they had what may be a transitional 1981 EGF-1200 Super Real in close to mint condition in the shop. The serial number is 1 31XX (can't remember the last couple of digits) and at first glance I thought it was a MC model as the fat "Greco" logo was in amber and the top looked more like an MC LP to me but it has MOP inlays and DRY-Zs. It is really light, I am sure less than 4 kg and has a 2-pc back which is quite the contrast to the heavier 3-pc back EGF-1200 I had. It seemed to be more like a MC with the neck size and finishing.

Hopefully it will pop up for sale on line so there are some pictures. It had an original case that looked mint so I am guessing it will be around 200k at least (they didn't have a price on it yet). I think Villager has bought a few things there before so maybe he can send an inquiry as it was really a nice example.

Back