Tokai Strat photobook auction for Japanese Tsunami Appeal

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iainblack

Reaction score
Just in case you missed my Toaki book thread

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200592721067

Iain

Fantastic idea Iain - just ordered my hardcover copy through blurb.

Cheers.

Thanks Ryan.

There is a new offer from blurb:

order two books or more by April 4, 2011 and we'll give you 20% off your product total*. Just type in the appropriate code at checkout:

USD $ coupon: BLURBQUALITY
GBP ? coupon: BLURBQUALITY1
EUR ? coupon: BLURBQUALITY2
CAD $ coupon: BLURBQUALITY3
AUD $ coupon: BLURBQUALITY4
Still have questions? Find more information on our end sheet upgrade in this blog post.

Happy bookmaking,

The Blurberati

* Offer valid through April 4, 2011 (11:59 p.m. local time). A 20% discount is applied toward one order of two books or more. Maximum discount is USD $200.00, GBP ?125.00, EUR ?160,00, CAD $210.00, or AUD $230.00 off product totals. This offer is good for one-time use, and cannot be combined with other promotional codes, gift cards, or used for adjustments on previous orders.

What a great idea iain,I really hope the auction goes well and reaches a decent price,after all it is for a good reason and the guitars and the book are fantstic..it will become a future collectable.

Good luck and all the best!

MOJO HOBO

Got my book today. Fantastic quality and photos. Highly recommended!

Glad you liked it mate, I hope a few more people order some in April as i would like to get to ?50 for the Tsunami appeal

The ebay auction still stands at ?31 with 2 days and 1 hour left. 11 watchers so hopefully there will be a bidding frenzy at the end. i am hoping to get an intial donation of ?50 from that and the 29 book sales so far and post the Red Cross receipt on here.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200592721067&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Just to let everyone know the book sold for ?32 thanks to Paul R for being so generous. I will be posting the Red cross donation receipt on here buy the end of the week with the added donation from the 31 book sales. All good cheers,

iain

Latest posts

Back