LS-80 Reborn on eBay with No Reserve

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason the Postal system in Canada will not send an item this large to Australia. In the USA they will but not here. If you knew someone in the USA I could send it to them and the could forward it to you - that would be the only viable option.

For some reason the Postal system in Canada will not send an item this large to Australia. In the USA they will but not here. If you knew someone in the USA I could send it to them and the could forward it to you - that would be the only viable option.

It's back up on eBay. 99 cents, no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/1980-Tokai-Reborn-Les-Paul-LS-80-w-OHSC-Love-Rock_W0QQitemZ180346121894QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item180346121894&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1215|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

if buyer happy than finally .. my long saga horror experience is over as a seller to him--- have over 50 emails from him he was never happy no matter what i did JUST SEND THE GUITAR BACK bokushi for the million time he cost me and extra 200 US dollars and now he sells it off not telling about the head stock!!!! started and dispute and then a claim within 15 minutes against me and then left it for 2 months and then you let it expire!!!!!!!! asked me to under value the guitar for custom reasons so my insurance (that i paid for) could not cover the damage night mare!!!! Finally after all his mails he just decides to keep it...

Don't even get me started crazdog. You obviously haven't read the description or looked at the pictures or the posting of this guitar here on the forum; they ALL mention the crack in the headstock. You are quite a piece of work. :-?

Latest posts

Back