Did anyone here get the 1984 BURNY RLG-60 with early VH-1s

Discussion area for Burny/ Fernandes guitars

Moderator: ned

Koubayashi
Guitar God

Post by Koubayashi » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:27 am

Udonitron wrote:Oh please....the questions I am asking are short, polite, and to the point. I suspect they are just more upset due to my poor Japanese lol. Oh, and the Japanese IP bit...well all the auction sites bid from within Japan so it really does not matter other than your own hopes of acquiring more for yourself, right haha? ;) Blocking IP's should stop those pesky fishermen too! :lol:
I have read some of them...Dude, you pissed some of them off badly :D
Japanese very very pissed off looks like a little upset in western eyes :wink:

Udonitron
Guitar God

Post by Udonitron » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Wow...but my questions were polite and strait forward...I suspect it was due to me being a Gaijin and asking poor grammatical questions :-?

Koubayashi
Guitar God

Post by Koubayashi » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:43 am

Udonitron wrote:Wow...but my questions were polite and strait forward...I suspect it was due to me being a Gaijin and asking poor grammatical questions :-?
Exactly! That is Japan for you. Now go live there and enjoy pubs with signs that says "no foreigners" :D

Udonitron
Guitar God

Post by Udonitron » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:01 am

Ha...yeah have not lived there...only visited a friend for a month...during peak summer....never AGAIN in the summer. Good god...I lived in Saudi Arabia for 3 years and it would hit a dry 64*C in the summer but that was so much more bearable than Japan in the summer...pure humidity hell lol. :lol: I couldn't go to the Onsen either due to my sleeved arm :cry: