Another, newer Burny - opinions?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gasp100

Reaction score
I'm going to back away from "Misty" (lol). White is not my favorite color anyway. I've heard the lightning bolt MOP's are pretty sweet, maybe not as nice as the Diamond Mop headstock inlays. What are your thoughts on this one. It's an early 90's (no bell shaped truss cover, no MOP in headstock) but looks like a heavy, rockin Paul should. The wear does not bother me, I'd probably try to find aged pickup covers and replace that one broken pickup ring. Let me know, I've heard okay things about the VH-1 pickups.
I think the seller is actually based in Japan, but this one is already in the US.

Sorry, I'm in too much of a rush this morning for some reason. It's heavy (~10lbs) and I'm a little concerned about too slim of a neck, but I remember hearing the Burny's are in between a 50's & 60's which should be nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=190260257063

Back