Greco Mirage for sale locally..

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Alan-

Reaction score
I haven't posed in this sub forum before, but could definitely be interested in this 1978 model Mirage

https://www.gumtree.com/p/guitar-instrument/greco-mirage-guitar/1329967139

Wondering if it looks genuine to you guys - plus any other pointers or things to check for a potential bidder/buyer ?

Thank you in advance,
Alan

They sell for around 40,000 yen in Japan for that model. MR-600 I believe. So that price seems in the right range for something imported to the UK considering shipping and taxes from Japan.

Thanks Wulfman - appreciated.

edit: I just noticed that 40.000 yen os approximately £310 - which is half of the asking price for that one.
- Would shipping and import duties/taxes add as much as another £300 to the price of getting one here to the British Isles ?

Shipping is around 14,000 yen to the UK for a guitar, then add whatever tax you have there (25%?) and you probably get close to 65,000 yen in a hurry.

Got you, thanks.

Based on todays exchange rates, the one I posted will probably cost closer £650 / the equivalent of 85,000 Yen to get home. Might be a little high on the price side - but against that, they seem pretty rare beasts here, even in the lower spec M600 form.

Back