NGD - EG60-150 Last guitar for a while

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wulfman

Reaction score
I wanted to post this here since there is not much information or pictures of this particular Greco model. Im leaving Japan in a few weeks and I wasn't looking for another guitar in particular but got lucky when passing through Ochanomizu to find this newly arrived at Ishibashi with a Super Real case with all the trimmings.

I really like the 1982 Mint Collection guitars but ended up selling the last couple I had after I found out our office was closing here and thought I would have to sell off the herd. For this one the flame is not as perfect or prominent as what an EG60-180 would be I guess but that is fine, i like this type of finish with the mineral streaks. It is pretty light too, probably 3.9k or so.

Here are some shots taken during a rainy morning here.

Cheers,
Wulfman

It's got the transitional one. The serial is 2 0376 so it must be an early MC.
I was pretty lucky as the store manager thought the case was not original when giving the price and thought the pickups were Dimarzios!

Here are a couple of more shots:

Mate that's just beautiful! I really like that darker "Burst" better than the light ones. The mineral streaks do look cool. more importantly how does she SOUND?

Dave :lol:

Those Japanese guitar deities giving you going away presents, H. :)
And with all the trimmings, as brokentoes says. A yummy one.

Harold..... I am missing this from my Greco Collection... I am sending you a telepathic message that you don't like this guitar and need to sell it now !!!!

;)

Has it been 10 days already? I can't remember the first few days after cold turkey set in, what with all the seizures and hallucinations of Luper Love Reborn Grade Super Road guitars at BINs of 1000yen... :wink:

I have these and that is it for a while, I'll probably have to sell off a few if the new place in Singapore doesn't have enough hiding spots.

Latest posts

Back