4th pair of Dry Zs for sale on eBay within the last month

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freebird

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/1980-Greco-Z-dry-pickup-/160433978970?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item255a9c3e5a

This is the 4th pair of Dry Zs this seller has had up for sale in the last month. I would love to hear the story of where these are coming from.

SOLD for $498, plus $48 to $58 shipping depending on location ..........
I kinda like that old, nasty, rusty, oxidized look :)

I'm happy with the set I got for six bills, inclusive with shipping, from RyanC 8)

I'm even happier with the set I got in my 1981 MSV-850 :D :D :D, original & without covers 8) ...............

MIJvintage said:

I'm happy with the set I got for six bills, inclusive with shipping, from RyanC 8)

I'm even happier with the set I got in my 1981 MSV-850 :D :D :D, original & without covers 8) ...............

By the way, I sold my MSV850. The best V I hade. :cry:

GREKEN said:
MIJvintage said:

By the way, I sold my MSV850. The best V I hade. :cry:

I bought the MSV-850 to get the Dry Z pups :) and put them in a Les Paul; possibly my 1982 Greco Mint Collection gold top 8)
that planned changed once it got here & then I found out how nice it sounded & how well it plays :D :D
I usually play it with the bridge pickup only but I played it a couple hours ago with both pickups; it sounds almost like a Strat 8) with both pups at the same time :D
You can rip on some MSG licks, play some jazzy stuff, and everything in between with this girl; she is something else, that's for sure.
Best Flying V I have ever owned, or played :D 8)

I'm actually considering taking my two ZEBRA Dry Zs out of my BLS-59 & put them in the MSV 8) 8) 8)

Then I could put the double black Dry Zs in my '82 gold top :D :D :D

Then I could put my double white PU-2s in my BLS-59 :D :D :D

sorry to hear you sold your MSV :cry: :evil: ..................

Maybe he just has a lot of guitars and parts that he wants to sell? I don't see anything wrong. The pickups look authentic and they are hard to find so it's a chance for Dry-Z guys to get what they need.

Some weeks ago he had a pair of Drys starting at 498 USD and with buy now! option for about 530.One day before the end of the auction I offered him to take the pair for 425 if they won't be sold.He agreed but somebody took them in the last hour.They went for 498... :evil:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160438899247&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

$100 price drop, he wants rid of them guys

Back