greco made by tokai ....... egc 75

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muccax

Reaction score
hi
has any one tried one like this ..... a tokai made greco from the early 90
looks very nice ,,, FEB ,,,,
http://imageevent.com/chingo123/february2010/grecoegc75white4972
all the best
otto

hi
i dont worry about the pickups ,,,,, they look like greco pickups ... and i dont think that greco pickups sounds bad ....
i would like to know if some one has played on one like this ...
i think it looks super :D :D :D :D :D
all the best
otto

I love my EG700 Its one Ill keep forever.

DSCF3829.jpg

DSCF3967.jpg

hi
what kind off pots are in yours guitar ?? and what about the caps ...
does yours have anything on the back off the pickups
and that gold top look very very very nice :wink: :wink: :D :D
all the best
otto

hi
and thank you for your help ... :D :D i will have to wait and see ,,,, how it looks and sounds ,,,,, but i think it looks great :D :D ,,,,,
maybe i will try and write to tokai and ask them about the guitar
all the best
otto

hi
i got this one some time ago .... :D :D it did need a new nut and a good set up ..... but now it really shine :D :D a tokai build greco egc 75 ...
dont know about pickups but they look like greco pickups ,,,, they have ceramic magnets and are 7,3 k ohm ... and they dont sound bad at all ...
has the green caps and fujigen pots 500 k ohm ....
all the best
otto

muccax said:
hi
i got this one some time ago .... :D :D it did need a new nut and a good set up ..... but now it really shine :D :D a tokai build greco egc 75 ...
dont know about pickups but they look like greco pickups ,,,, they have ceramic magnets and are 7,3 k ohm ... and they dont sound bad at all ...
has the green caps and fujigen pots 500 k ohm ....
all the best
otto

Wow :D

hi
yes now it really shines ,,,,, a very well build tokai custom ..... it look very vintage ,,, has got that lovely cream coulor .... :D :D very dark rosewood and FEB :D :D :D :D
all the best
otto

Back