what about this grco sg on ebay...japan or korea???

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andtosi

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.es/VINTAGE-JAPANESE-1982-GRECO-SG_W0QQitemZ300228683004QQihZ020QQcategoryZ33034QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

see if you can help me..
thanks

The auction title "VINTAGE JAPANESE 1982 GRECO SG
" is a bit of a give-away :wink:

The seller has a great reputation, check his feedback, and check out the info on Greco's that's all over the net, thaere aren't a great deal of Japanese fakes out there, but from a trusted source and you'll be OK.

That's a very nice Fujigen Japan made Greco SS600 for sure. 1987 model. I've owned two of them just like that so far. Both were outstanding.

is it a good sounding guitar??? why did you sell it? did you change the pickups?
thanks

Both sounded great with the stock pickups. I'm not really an SG guy, but if you are looking for one, that appears to be a nice example.

the seller says its an 82 model...I actually found out in wikipedia ( I know it s not the best source) that the srial number 2 XXXXX stands for 82.
who knows....I really like this guitar...is there anybody 100% sure it s a japan model..???

Latest posts

Back