Anyone having difficulty contacting Azuma MOJ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The batlord

Reaction score
For about a week now I haven't been getting a response to emails or phone calls. Anyone else having any difficulties?

I have spoke with him but he has not helped the situation or provided any answers I have requested. But then again, it has only been close to 3 weeks. :roll:

By 'three weeks' I mean it has been three weeks since the problem occurred (sent me the wrong guitar) and still no progress on fixing the situation.

I wish you luck, but my experience with Paypal is that they are f*****g useless, with the worst customer service in the world. They don't read what you write - they just send out standard replies, and if they do read what you say, they ignore it.

I hope that your experience with them proves me wrong - good luck!

stratman323 said:
I wish you luck, but my experience with Paypal is that they are f*****g useless, with the worst customer service in the world. They don't read what you write - they just send out standard replies, and if they do read what you say, they ignore it.

I hope that your experience with them proves me wrong - good luck!

Well atleast I will be used to ****** customer service. Azuma made sure of that.

Latest posts

Back