wondering...how much do youse pay for used Les Paul...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakyjapan

Reaction score
Standards where ever it is you live? Saw two used ones today from the 2000`s...one flame maple was $850.oo one limited solid blue top was about $1000.oo. Just curious about prices in your countries on used LPs from this decade...not the older ones. I thought those prices were very reasonable...but my sense of normal may have been warped after so many years here.

Prices in Japan are really low these days, since the yen is quite weak. I almost wished I was living there right now.. but.. I?m in Europe.. and Gibson?s prices in Europe are.. how can I say.. :eek:

A new standard.. would be around 2000 to 2400 euros.

A used one in good playable condition..... maybe around 1100 to 1300 euros... (that?s around USD1500 to USD1750 ).. maybe a person can get a bargain at a bit lower than that (with lots of luck), but that?s not the rule..

Konnichi wa.
If you mean Gibson then they are good prices, here in Australia the prices are more like they are in Europe.

Alpedra said:
A used one in good playable condition..... maybe around 1100 to 1300 euros......

I'd say even more for a 2000s in good or very good condition.
Maybe that will change with the low price of the Classics and Standard Faded ...
but I don't know and don't care too much.
I prefer japanese LP guitars. Guitars without weight relief drills ;)

Bye
B.

I thought that since I mentioned Les Paul and Standard together there was no need to mention Gibson...may have been wrong so yes, I mean Gibson Les Paul Standards. Not sure the exchange rate is affecting prices on used guitars but could be...and I have said recently prices on used Gibsons is as low as I have ever seen them since arriving here. I also prefer MIJs but at $850.oo it may be too good to pass on, particularly if it`s one of the good ones. I was thinking today...if they`re selling it for that price I bet the guy who brought it in didn`t get much for it from the shop.

Latest posts

Back