EDWARDS STRATS

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topaxe

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know of a japanese online dealer that has edwards strats, im not after the john frusciante model, but what i imagine that guitar looked like before the relic job, with a maple neck, nitro finish etc..
thanks, steve. :eek:

... and sometimes Ishibashi U-Box, nearly new in mint condition ... but cheap !!! :wink:

Roger

The JF has different specs to the regular edwards strats, JF is 2 piece body regular is 3, JF has steel block trem and CTS pots, regular has cast trem and different pots, JF has antiquity's, regular has ordinary duncan pickups etc, i still think the edwards strats are good buying but the dimarzio collection fender japan stuff is probably closer in specs to the JF than the edwards strats are.

HTH
Steve

the tone burst Edwards that I`ve seen were 2 pieces, the solid colors were 3. If you`re looking at the FJs remember only the high end DiMarzios have the the US electronics and 2 piece bodies...least they`re listed that way in the catalogs.

Sorry to hijack this thread but what is the neck profile like between the JF relic edwards and the regular edwards strats?

I love the Neck on my JF relic but would really like another strat with a similar neck.

Back