Edwards E-SA-130LTC

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger

Reaction score
Been hearing lots of good things about Edwards guitars. I've emailed Ishibashi regarding availability of this model: Edwards E-SA-130LTC.

Here are some pics:

9c863c54.jpg

d79e066b.jpg

IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/badger-27/ea375d64.jpg[/IMG]

5818a935.jpg

Anyone play one of these?

Also is Ishibashi a good dealer for the UK?

and for that price you get a guitar with a SOLID top and back...I`ve no idea how they make a profit on this line of Duncan Edwards.

Nice guitar, you can't go wrong with Edwards or dealing with Ishibashi for that matter.
My number one is an 1982 ES-335 dot with Duncan '59s'. Thin body hollow body guitars are some of the very best instruments made IMO.
I couldn't resist ordering an Edwards LP, which is currently on order through Ishibashi.
That will be a purchase you won't regret!!!!! do it!

That's my next Edwards guitar purchase. The black version of that guitar is sublime. Go for it and report back to the troops.

Well - the ball is rolling - I think I'm in love with buying guitars. Hope the wife doesn't notice too many of them - I'll have to start hiding them under the bed.

How nice she is !!! :eek: :eek:

Congrats!

Would you support me in making an Edwards/Navigator - hompage/archive and send me up to 5 detailled pics of your beauty??

Thanks! :wink:

Roger

Ishibashi are doing a stock check for me on Monday - If it's in stock then I won't hesitate to order!

Of course once she wings her way over from Japan - I'll be delighted to get snap happy with the camera and forward the pics to you Roger.

I'm going to be saving for an Edwards Les Paul next!

I have an E-SA-118LT and all ican say is if you like 335 style guitars you won't be disappointed, I also have an E-LP-90LTS and it too doesn't disappoint.

Back