Edwards - question

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tudor

Reaction score
I have an E-LP-90LTS ...

Can anybody say something about the "Special" (??? cannot translate) Series ??

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/index.html

It is the last section below E-LP - 110 CTM

Thanks

Roger

As far as I can tell it's more or less just a "fancy" version of a LP Custom: "burl" maple top (probably veneer), abalone purfling around the body/fingerboard/headstock, fancier fingerboard inlays, and transparent colors. Otherwise I don't see much different compared to the regular Custom versions.

tudor said:
I have an E-LP-90LTS ...

Can anybody say something about the "Special" (??? cannot translate) Series ??

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/index.html

It is the last section below E-LP - 110 CTM

Thanks

Roger

I don't seem to see the section you're talking about. Can you be more specific?

Bill

Keeping in mind that Japanese descriptions can be rather odd and hard to translate, here's more or less what it says.

"Based on the E-LP-85CD, a rare ?burl? maple top is added to the top material. In addition, on the head, neck and body, abalone binding is added inside the regular binding. Even the position markers extravagantly use abalone. With a mix of simplicity and luxuriousness, a new LP appears."

Bill

odd to foreigners but not to Japanese. After so many years here I still have difficulty using Jinglish...but have to sometimes just to be understood. I`ve gotten used to hearing it but feel weird speaking it.
But in fairness...we certainly mangle their language as well...karate, Nikon and karaoke are three words that immediately come to mind.

Thanks, guys ...

... for your help so far ... especially to the 'native Japanese people' 8) 8) amongst you !!

So it means - it is just a fancy look - not a better guitar! :-?

Roger

Latest posts

Back