Greco EG-800PR '78

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joukov

Reaction score
Finally it arrived, spent the weekend in customs office and today I took it home. Almost mint condition except a piece of paint missing from the headstock and 2 little dings under the volume and tone knobs. Some wear on the frets.

Beautiful sunburst with 3 original pickups, fret-edge binding, specs here.

Pics:
4ac44497.jpg

ff5783a4.jpg

f2f30abb.jpg

9c444433.jpg

89dee214.jpg

4f7de346.jpg

DSCN2561.jpg

c75f0009.jpg

5864c1e6.jpg

84e000d5.jpg

Neck profile is 60's slim taper, easy to play and it sounds excellent.

People to thank for: Epoch & Co.

I think I'll sell my Gibson Les Paul Classic '03 now. :D

Lol, I have a Company now! Wow! That guitar is gorgeous! Your pictures are fantastic! I hope it sounds as great as it looks!!! Yasushi really sent a gem. Congrats man!

-Epoch

Congtrats, joukov ... :eek:

A nice looking old Lady! 8)

What does she weigh, looks as she's on the heavy side ??!!

Could you provide some close-ups from the cavities without the pups?? I'd like to see the wood ...

Enjoy playing her!!

Roger

Thank you, gents!

My friend with a good digital camera is away for a week, I'll see what I can do, Roger.

Heavy or not, both my Gibson Classic and Greco weight 4,7Kg. Maybe I wouldn't recommend it to little girl but to me it feels just right. :D

You are very fortunate! Looks BEAUTIFUL!

Amazingly, I have nearly the same instrument, a '70 Gib "KM" model. It's a 2 PU with LS binding, but shares the one piece mahogany back, three piece maple neck, with volute, two piece plain maple top, and sunburst back and neck! Love that!

Mine also came with the two cream PUs, and the speed knobs. I've given mine a pair of '57 classics, and top hat knobs, for a more LS look. If I had yours I'd leave it as is, it is very, very nice! Enjoy!

I had one like that but a Black Beauty, good guitar but heavy and pancake body. Neck was D size if I recall well,it was three years ago.

Latest posts

Back